Local Residents are welcome to attend and provide input and constructive feedback on the Fiscal Year 2019 Operating Budget.
The 2019 Budget Forum's Agenda is as Follows:
- Welcome & Introduction from Ken Hartman, Bethesda-Chevy Chase Regional Services Center Director
- Welcome Remarks from Ann Marie Mehlert, Chair, Western Montgomery County Citizens Advisory Board
- Presentation by the Office of Management and Budget on the Process and Current Fiscal Climate: Chris Mullin, Lead Fiscal and Policy Analyst, Office of Management and Budget
- Remarks from County Executive Isiah Leggett
- Community Questions and Comments for the County Executive
- Closing Remarks from County Executive Isiah Leggett
The County Executive will announce his recommended Fiscal Year 2019 Operating Budget on March 15th. The County Council approves the operating budget at the end of May.
The Bethesda-Chevy Chase Regional Services Center is conveniently located one block from the Bethesda Metro Station And atop a 900-space public parking garage. The parking rate is $1.25/hour.